Monorail at Jakarta

Last monday, my family and I went to Jakarta. We visited my aunty house. After we came to her house, we visited another place. I dropped in Monas, I saw everyone was walking down the street towards the exhibition. I was following them, I asked my mom and my brothers to go there. I didn't know what was going on. There were big advetise near the place so I read that was a monorail exhibiton. I was excited to go there. I was entering the exhibiton plus taking some picture of them. Let's check it out.










As I know the monorail will be operated in 2017. My mother and I tried the funciton of Monorail, it was quite comfort and smell nice. I hope that Jakarta will own that kind of transportation so everyone will be easier to go everywhere. 

Komentar

  1. Hope I can try those monorail too ^^~ Nice post dear!

    Join my International giveaway with prizes from various brand. Click here ;)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dari Mana Memulainya?

Menulis Diary

Apakah kamu tipe orang yang tidak bahagia?